Product Code : 05
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 500 Piece/Pieces
- 500 INR
- Formulations Form
- Treatments & Functions
- For Liver Dieases
We are famous amongst our customers as a trustworthy organization engaged in offering our clients Biliv Tablet. This tablet supports healthy digestion and promotes cleansing of the digestive tract. At our sound processing unit, we process this tablet using high quality ingredients and herbal extracts. The ingredients in this tablet can help to stimulate digestive function and may help give your abdomen a flatter appearance and reduce bloating. It is also used to improve the flow of bile in primary biliary cirrhosis. Adults can take two tablets two times daily with a full glass of water or as per recommended by doctor. We offer Biliv Tablet at pocket friendly prices to clients.
- In the prevention and treatment of liver disease, viral hepatitis, sluggish liver, and cirrhosis condition
- Jaundice and hepatitis
- Anorexia and loss of appetite during pregnancy.
- As an adjuvant during prolonged illness and convalescence.
- Co-prescription with hepatotoxic drugs like anti-tubercular, chemotherapeutic drug/agents and antiretrovirals.
Directions for use
1 to 2 tablets two to three times daily or as directed by the physician
Biliv tablet is not known to have any side effects when taken according to the prescribed dosage.
10 Polypack x 100 tablets available in plastic jar pack.
- Each tablet contains:
- Bhumi Amalki (Phyllanthus fraternus)50 mg
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) 50 mg
- Kasani (Chikorium endivia)30 mg
- Arjun (Terminalia arjuna) 30 mg
- Pittapapda (Fumaria vaillantii) 20 mg
- Kutki (Picrorrhiza kurroa)20 mg
- Giloy (Tinaspora cordifolia) 10 mg
- Makoi (Ziya meiza) 40 mg
- Revandchini (Rheum) 40 mg
- Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpuria) 30 mg
- Kakmachi (Solanum nigrum) 20 mg
- Mandur Bhasma (Classical medicine)30 mg
Payment terms : 100 % advance or d.d
Min. purchase quantity : 30000.00 gross value from all product range
- Supply Ability
- 200 Jar of 1000 tablets Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week