Back to top
- Excessive body heat
- Sunstroke and fever due to excess pitta
- Burning sensation and perspiration
- Burning micturition, Dysuria and dark urination
- Prickly heat, red eyes, pruritis, skin disease caused by increased heat in body.
Directions for use
- 2 to 3 teaspoonful, two to three times daily or as directed by the physician.
Side effects Chandnadi syrup is not known to have any side effects when taken according to the prescribed dosage.
Payment terms : 100 % advance or d.d
Min. purchase quantity : 30000.00 gross value from all product range
- Gulab Phool. Chandan. Rakta Chandan.
- Dhanyak. Ushir. Amalaki. Vrukshamla.
- Maniistha. Mishrey
- Relieves excessive body heat & Burning sensation
- Calms sunstroke, fever & smelling perspiration
- Reduces Burning Micturition & Enhances urination
- Suppresses prickly heat & all skin disorders